For months the netizens and many prominent people from the society have been demanding a CBI probe on case. However, the Maharashtra state government continuously declined the requests and was confident in the Mumbai police for solving the case. Many celebrities, politicians, and reputed people from other industries expressed their urge for CBI investigation on the SSR death probe publically.
Now, the news of the Central government agreeing for a CBI probe. On Sushant Singh Rajput case is doing rounds on the internet. The Centre has accepted the Bihar government’s request. Recommending a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) inquiry into Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. On Wednesday, Supreme Court, Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, said that the Centre has given its nod for a CBI probe into the matter.
CBI probe on Sushant Singh Rajput case:
After the Centre decides to accept a CBI probe into the case. Rhea’s plea does not hold ground, the Solicitor General told a single-judge bench of Justice Hrishikesh Roy. Also, Vikas Singh, the lawyer representing Sushant Singh Rajput’s father. Claimed that the Maharashtra Police are destroying evidence in the case.
Meanwhile, the counsel for the Maharashtra government, opposed the CBI investigation while arguing that it is the Mumbai Police who are authorized to probe under the CrPC. The SC has directed the Mumbai Police to file a status report in the investigation conducted. So far in the case. The Mumbai Police said, “In three days, we will file the status report of the case.” The state government has sent its recommendation for a CBI inquiry into the case filed by Mr .K K Singh, the father of late Sushant Singh Rajput,” Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had tweeted.
Tell us through the comments what are your thoughts. On the latest decision by the government on Sushant Singh Rajput’s death probe. Stay tuned to Bollywood Hush for more news and updates on the Bollywood industry.