There is a lot of chaos happening around the death probe. It is hard to keep track of the real news on the SSR case. So, Bollywood Hush has enlisted an in-depth case study of the late actor’s case.
1) Actor Rhea Chakraborty has filed a complaint against media for gathering inside her residential building. She has asked Police to convey to the media not to obstruct her way and work according to constitutional rights: Mumbai Police official
2) SSR’s no. in Rhea’s phone is saved by the name “Shruti Kelkar”
CBI asked few questions again which they asked on Day 1 & she gave a different answer, facial reading, and body language expert who was sitting in front of her said she is lying.
Latest updates on Sushant Singh Rajput death probe:
4) The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) filed a criminal case against actor Rhea Chakraborty & three of her acquaintances under several sections of the Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act, claiming proof about the consumption of the banned substance. Shruti Modi’s lawyer says Rhea consumed drugs, not my client. Also, Shruti Modi has evidence against Rhea for consuming drugs.
5) CBI has recovered deleted Whatsapp chats of Dipesh Sawant. Sawant sent a message to a friend of Sushant at 10.51 AM on June 14 about a deal with Flipkart. Sushant was about to sign this deal. Whereas Sidharth Pithani had claimed Sushant wasn’t responding & they were worried.
6) CBI team had visited Sushant Singh Rajput’s Bandra residence again on Monday & officials stayed there for over 5 hours. It appears they were told about preliminary findings by AIIMS forensic experts. SSR case has turned on its head. It was anything but suicide.
7) DG of NCB Rakesh Asthana is in Mumbai in connection with Rhea Chakraborty’s Drug Chat. Sources say ongoing probe by NCB has revealed over 20 names of Bollywood who are under the lens for dealing with drug peddlers. The coming days are going to be tough for these celebrities.
So, this was all the latest updates and the case study of the Sushant Singh Rajput death probe. Stay tuned to Bollywood Hush for more latest updates.